John S Burton
Law firm, Elder Law, Estate Planning, Business Law, Virginia Beach, VA
* Estate Planning - Will and Trust Planning
* Estate Litigation and Disputes
* Fiduciary Violations Concerning Trusts
* Elder Law
* Special Needs Trusts
* Guardian and Conservatorship Representation
* Medicaid Planning and Representation
* Business Creation and Planning
* Asset Protection Strategies
* Probate Administration
* Trust Administration and Trustee Consultation Services
* Nursing Home Abuse Litigation
Elder Law entails new and sometimes unexpected challenges with regard to our physical, mental and financial circumstances and well-being. J.S. Burton, P.L.C. assists senior clients and their families to ease these concerns by creating strategies for anticipating and dealing with the challenges of aging.
Comprehensive Long Term Care Planning Involves the Following Steps:
* Review of Admission Agreements to Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities (Personal Care Homes), and Retirement Communities
* Developing Strategies for Medicare and Medicaid Benefits
* Using Trusts and Other Legal Vehicles in Order to Maximize Long Term Elder Care
J.S. Burton, P.L.C. is dedicated to providing specific, timely information about elder care, nursing home law and all other issues pertaining to the field of elder law. Elder law is becoming more important as baby boomers approach their golden years. Elder law is a distinct practice, designed to help the elderly with Medicaid and other health care issues.
At J.S. Burton, youâ€™ll find a plethora of information about elder law, as well as Medicaid eligibility. Medicaid was implemented in the 1960's to assist the elderly with nursing home costs. Understanding elder law can be difficult at times and it is important to have someone who understands Medicaid at your side. Your loved ones deserve the best elder care available.
J.S. Burton, P.L.C., assists individuals, families, and businesses in the transition of assets between generations in a sensitive and efficient manner in order to preserve both acquired wealth and family relationships. The firm is devoted to providing clients with personal attention and assisting them in all stages of their legal representation.
John S Burton
Attorney at Law
575 Lynnhaven Pkwy #310
Virginia Beach VA 23452
Tel: 757 965-6047
Fax: 757 486-6127
John S. Burton, is a graduate of Virginia Wesleyan College and Regent University School of Law where he focused his studies on estate planning, taxation, and business transactions. He is also a member of the Hampton Roads Estate Planning Council, the American Bar Associationâ€™s Real Property, Probate and Trust Division and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. He is also an affiliate of the Hampton Roads Citizen's Committee To Protect The Elderly, and is one of the founding members of the Hampton Roads Hospice Alliance. He has written numerous articles on the topics of trust planning and asset protection.